The Digital Media Design Certificate can be completed in 1 year of full-time or 2 years of part-time study.
- Techniques of Creativity
- History of Graphic Design
- Typography 1
- Digital Imaging 1
- Visual Communication 1
- Computer Illustration 1
- Illustration (History of Design/Art)
- Introduction to Graphic Design (Color Theory)
- Computer Illustration 2
- Visual Communication 2
- Photography 1
- Introduction to Desktop Publishing
- Typography 2
- Desktop Publishing 2
- Digital Imaging 2 (Advertising Design)
- Packaging & Product Design
- Photography 2 (Advertising Photography)
Upon completion of the above courses, students have the choice of either graduating with a Digital Media Design Certificate or pursuing their studies and obtaining a Digital Media Design Diploma.
The following are the additional courses required to obtain the diploma:
- Introduction to Multimedia Design
- Introduction to Website Design
- Introduction to 3D Animation
- Introduction to Motion / Broadcast Design
- Introduction to 2D Animation (Flash MX)
- Multimedia Interface Design
- Interactive Multimedia & Scriptwriting
- Advanced Dynamic Website Design
- Advanced 3D Animation and Special Effects
- Motion Design (Video Effects & Editing)
- Broadcast Advertising
- Estimation & Marketing in Multimedia
- Computer Graphic Final Project
- 3D Animation Final Project
- Multimedia Design Final Project
- Website Final Project (Flash MX)
- Broadcast Design Final Project
- Photography Final Project
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to work in the following positions:
- Graphic Designer
- Editorial Designer (Books and Magazines)
- Packaging Designer
- Designer for an Advertising Agency
- Art Director
- Digital Imaging Editor
- Online & Offline Editor
- Final Artwork Artist
- Web Designer
- 3D Animator
- Professional Photographer
- A large drawing and illustration room
- Digital video equipment and an animation studio
- A fully equipped photography studio
- 2 PC computer labs
- A General Library for study purposes
- A MAC computer lab
- A 3D computer lab
- Research the preliminary development of a project.
- Explore the various trends and styles found in both art and design history.
- Choose and organize visual components based on a target objective.
- Use drawing, page layout, and image processing software on Mac and PC platforms.
- Develop concepts of digital imagery in 2D, 3D, animation and special effects formats.
- Develop techniques for writing screenplays and scripting storyboards.
- Execute integrated multimedia operations using software and media.
- Acquire skills in developing concepts and create a unique style in photography.
- Develop Web page design skills.
- Develop interactive applications and create basic video games.
- Blend 2D & 3D computer-generated images into animations.
- Understand and resolve the constraints inherent in the production of multimedia projects both online and on CD-ROM.
Fun and flexible are the words suitable to express him at the first time.Interested in design since he was a kid, at 16 years old, he has been graduated for high school in Jakarta and end up to have multimedia design degree in RMIT, Australia.
At the early age although he has been graduated as 3D expert, he continuning to study Linguistic in 上海师范大学. He came back to Jakarta in 2011. Prior joining Lasalle College, he was a creative manager at Bina Indonusa, and freelance designer.
He is very expert to handle all of multimedia softwares needed in terms of graphics, video, animation, sound and Especially 3D. He has load of creative mind and loves to play piano, badminton, and volleyball as well.
Many experiences he has been gained either domestic nor international for instance; Asia Convention Games poster in Malaysia, Japan - Indonesia Poster and Invitation in Japan, Provoke Magazine cover, Telkomsel chalengging enterpreneurship video, Indonesia Diabetic Association logo, Border control managment of Indonesian imigration user interface and the latest one soekarno hatta automatic passport reader user interface.