LaSalle College Jakarta as a pioneer of design education in Jakarta held CREATIVE WEEK event as an event for young designers to hone their creativity.
Food Society, Mall Kota Kasablanka.
Office: +6221 - 57851819
Audi: +62 817-0002-803
In conjunction with Fashionably Merah Putih Kota Kasablanka, Creative Week LaSalle College Jakarta will take place on August 9-20, 2017, at Food Society, Kota Kasablanka.
Featuring The Fashion Show over two epic days (13 & 17 August), Young Designers Bazaar, Artistic Make Up Body Painting Performance, Fashion Competition, Live Performance, Furniture Bazaar, and inspiring sessions at Designers Talk Show, Creative Week by LaSalle College Jakarta will be the must-attend event of the year!
And also win Prizes worth Rp 5.000.000,- in Fashion Competition on August, 17, 2017.
1. Competition is individual.
2. Participants are students, at least 16 years of age.
3. Each participant must arrive on time during the competition.
4. The work of participants is original, not a clone and has never been published or included in any other competition.
5. The results of the participants' work are entirely the property of the committee during the event.
6. The judges team, the committee and all alumni & students of LaSalle College Jakarta are not allowed to enter the competition.
7. The decision of the judges is final, absolute and inviolable.
1. FREE registration fee
2. All the materials are provided by LaSalle College Jakarta
3. Please do the re-register at 13:00 on 17 August, if the finalists are not showing till the event begins, then the finalist is declared void
1st winner : Cash Money Rp. 2.000.000
2nd winner : Cash Money Rp. 1.500.000
3rd Winner : Cash Money Rp. 1.000.000
Favorite 1 : Cash Money Rp. 300.000
Favorite 2 : Cash Money Rp. 200.000
2. Each participant must arrive on time during the competition.
3. The alumni & students of LaSalle College Jakarta are welcome to enter this show.
1. Introduction: In drawing, Sketch is basic, important, and easy starting at 15.00 at Mall Kota Kasablanka.
2. Practice with model:
* Gesture drawing - Sketch drawing under 1 minute. Conducted simultaneously with teachers and participants. ** Connected line drawing - to draw with confidence. Conducted simultaneously with teachers and participants.
*** Blind drawing - to avoid bad self-judgment. Conducted simultaneously with teachers and participants.
3. Followed by drawing activity and if possible, there will be the best 3 participants selected to win the Goodie Bag contains freebies.
4. At the end, there will be the Painting Show. This painting show is continued from the sketch that teacher made, there will be selected 1 work to be made into finished painting and be completed during the event.
*Acrylic paint set,
*Thinner, used towel, used water bottle,
*Trash bag, cutter, masking tape.